Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Busy Busy

Day 3 of school: The director of the preschool was glad to inform me that he took a nap today (woo hoo!). She immediately followed with "Ms. Allison likes a challenge" (uh oh). And his teacher said "he actually sat on the mat during storytime today!" I guess he wasn't a picture of perfection the last 2 times. But each time seems to be getting better.

Luke is in constant movement - it's either go go go or sleep. Yesterday, I took away something he wasn't supposed to have, but we made it into a game where he chased me around the house - the little guy is fast!

He is particularly fond of "helping" around the house. I'm going to show him this picture when he's older and say "See, you USED to like to clean!!"

Monday we met Jenny and Stella at the Arboretum for some Starbucks, shopping, and fun!