Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Waterbug

RANDOM LUKE STORIES...

Luke's favorite word these days is "Eww". And he uses it appropriately, too - when he get something gooey on his hand, says "Eww" just like Mommy would say it.

Luke LOVES kissing boo boos... his own or other people's. He's even got the loud kissing smack down.

On Sunday, I went out the front door for a second and when I returned, Luke had locked the deadbolt! I kept ringing the doorbell and knocking, but Steve thought I was playing around with Luke. I had to let myself in through the garage door keypad.

On Monday, I put Luke in his car seat and closed the door. And as I was reaching for my door, I heard the locks click - Luke somehow had my keys and had pressed the lock button! This time it was absolute panic because it was nearly 100 degrees and the windows were all up. I had my cell phone and was prepared to call 911, but I asked Luke to press the button and he managed to press the unlock button for me. WHEW!!! Good thing I have a smart kid!