Sunday, June 8, 2008

Choo Choo Train

Luke was sooooo excited when we asked if he wanted to ride a choo choo train, so we took him to the park where they have this beautiful little train that goes on a 1.5 mile track through the park. Of course, we had to ride it twice and also got to sit in the conductor's seat!



A sweet email from my friend Joan whose daughter is in Luke's class:

"I was going to call you yesterday to tell you how sweet Luke was to Anna when I dropped her off yesterday. I had taken her to the door of the classroom and she sat down on the mat outside as if to say 'I am not going'. ... Marshall asked Luke to help Anna into the classroom and Luke took her hand, helped her stand up and sweetly led her in the room. She loved it and it was a precious sight."

Awwwww.