Luke was so funny - he saw the pastor walking towards us with the water and started saying "no, no, no". And absolutely burst into tears when he was baptised. Oh well, the congregation thought it was cute. Later during the service, he saw the water and said "uh oh, water" several times.

Afterwards we celebrated Mother's Day at MeMa's house. Here we are with our # 1 mom!
And Steve and his mom:
Luke and Hunter:



P.S. I forgot to blog about our visit to the pastor a few weeks prior to the baptism...
The pastor asked to meet with me, Steve, and Luke. I could have asked to not bring Luke, or could have brought along MeMa to take him away when he got antsy. But I figured a wiggly toddler would keep the meeting nice and short! Luke was actually very well behaved - looked around the office a bit, ate some snacks, watched a video on my iPhone... suddenly, he started frantically repeating "Tee tee, mama, TEE TEE!" over and over again. I told him it was okay, he was wearing a diaper. Then a minute later, "Poo poo, mama, POO POO!" much more desperately, over and over and over. We kept trying to appease him while still finishing our discussion with the pastor. Then came some fairly dramatic grunting. Then the smell finally ran us out of the meeting. Just amazes me that he could save up for that precise moment in the day - we were only there for 30 minutes, total!! I don't know why, but I just thought this was really funny. Probably had to be there.... ;)