Wednesday, November 7, 2007

YEA, LUKE!

Luke laid down and took a nap on the mat a school today with everyone else... HORRAY!! This is really HUGE for him - all this time, the music teacher has had to come take him to another room and rock him to sleep for an hour. I'm so proud of him!! Now I'm not so worried about Montessori school.... whew!

Vote on your favorite picture....

1 - "Smiling with car" - this was the photographer's favorite:

2 - "standing with ball" - pretty cute!

3 - "sitting with ball" - I think this is my favorite because he looks so sweet:
4 - "standing on bench" - I like this one because it looks like he's getting ready to jump off the bench, which is so "Luke"!
5 - "standing in front of bench" - really cute expression:
6 - "Trio" of 1, 2, & 5:


7 - "9 pics", including some not shown above:



8 - "Trio with car":