Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Snickers

My good, sweet Snickers passed away today. She was the softest, cuddliest dog I’ve ever known. When I was in college, my mom went to buy me a long-haired Chihuahua as a surprise; when she was there looking at Ruby, she saw a little brown, chunky ball of fur and had to bring her home as well. I fell in love with Snickers from the moment I met her. She lived with me in my apartment at Baylor, and was with me for 13 years – I’ve had her longer than I’ve had Steve! She was my baby until we finally had our baby Luke, then she got moved to second place, but was still as loyal and loving as ever. I will definitely miss her excited dance every time we came home – she gave us a full reception, even if we were only gone an hour. I love you, my Snickers. Rest in peace.