Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Big Boy

We went to the park and fed the ducks - one of our favorite activities! The soccer ball blew into the river, but Mommy retrieved it while Daddy looked on skeptically. Luke loves repeating that story over and over again. He was also fascinated by me changing a light bulb - reminds me every time he turns on his bathroom light that the bulb was burned out and Mommy put in a new one. Funny how such apparently little things are such a big thing to him.


Luke has a pretty good idea about gender differences - I won't go into details. ;) I didn't grow up with brothers, so I'm getting quite an education on little boys! =:-O
And he is soooooooo tender and sweet to Steve when he's "sick" (low blood sugar). Loves to feed Daddy "medicine" (glucose tablets or cake or juice).