Saturday, November 22, 2008

New PJs

I am such a sucker for cute PJs. And I particularly love Luke in red. GiGi got him these cute cowboy teddy bear PJs....

Cheesy grin (love the tufted hairdo)...

Luke loves his LuLu...



So what is Luke up to these days? He LOVES to cook... we make oatmeal almost every morning, sometimes scrambled eggs (he can crack the eggs all by himself!), but he really likes to make peanut butter cookies or blend things in the blender. And he begs to help me wash dishes (I wonder how long that will last?)
Right now he is really into firetrucks and rockets. Months ago a firetruck went by us with sirens blaring while walking to church, and he still stops at that same spot each week to look for another one. And everything he holds becomes a rocket ship - he counts down and blasts off any object remotely resembling a rocket.
He is non-stop chatter. Seriously. I used to be able to push him in his stroller and listen to audio books, but now he positively talks my ear off.
He doesn't like dark rooms at all - says "there's bears in there" or "bears coming". He knows that LuLu scares away the bears, but he wants all the lights on anyway.
I asked him what he wanted for Christmas and he very specifically asked for a big blue bouncy ball. So GiGi already brought him one. Luke loves it - I had no idea one ball could be so entertaining. We bounce on it, he dances around it, pushes it everywhere. He'd take a bath with it if he could.
Daddy is determined to get him real golf clubs for Christmas. I better get LuLu a helmet....