Monday, October 27, 2008

Cute video

It's hard saying "lollipop" when you can't say "L" yet!!



Luke and I were reading a book and he saw some flowers that hung down and said "flowers need water; flowers sad". Awwww. He really is a sweet, tender child - loves nature and sooooo observant. I've been showing him how to scoop up bugs in the house and set them free rather than stomping on them (or screaming when he sees one like Mommy has been known to do), but it cracks me up when he doesn't know the difference between a dead bug and a live one because we've been setting some dead ones free lately.

I took Luke to Kohl's to get a shirt for him, and when he saw the toys he started begging to go look at them, so I said "We're not here to get a toy, we're just getting clothes" which he seemed satisfied with. Some lady evidently heard me and said to her husband "Did you hear that?? She said 'we're not here to get a toy, we're just getting clothes'!" like it was the meanest thing to say to a child!! LOL