Saturday, August 23, 2008

Cousins

Cousin Winky came and spent the night with us for the first time! Luke LOVES his big cousin - just stares at her in amazement. They chased each other with light sabers, crawled all through Luke's playhut, pushed each other around in the wagon, and on and on.

I don't think there's anything cuter than pics of cousins taking a bath - I know I have some from my childhood, my mom has some from her childhood...




PROCRASTINATOR

Luke is a great procrastinator when it comes to bed time... he has learned that running and sitting in Daddy's lap is a great way to get a few more minutes before going to bed. Or he'll decide right when he senses it's time to go to his room that he is STARVING and must have a snack. And I am now prepared each night to hear "need go potty" or "need water" or "need tissue" as he is laying down.

FUNNY HABITS

What is up with Luke chewing his food, spitting it out to inspect it, then putting it back into his mouth?

He LOVES to answer the phone - he'll get on another phone and talk and talk and talk, completely obliterating any other party on the line. Or he'll exactly repeat what I'm saying.